Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS: FALL 2016


Haikyuu!! Season 3

The 3rd season featuring the game between Karasuno and Shiratorizawa is finally here! I've read this but to see them moving is a whole new world. As usual, Haikyuu! never disappoints. 

Watch Haikyuu!! Season 3 HERE




Watashi ga Motete Dousunda (Kiss Him, Not Me)

I've also read this manga a year ago and I loved it. It was actually the reason why I became a closet Fujoshi. I love Junko-sensei's works. And all fujoshi's out there will also like this anime. I mean, Serinuma Kae is like the embodiment of how we live. Haha! You'll find yourself rolling while laughing out loud because this manga is sooo hilarious! And you'll definitely enjoy the fan service. ;)

Watch Watashi ga Motete Dousunda HERE



Natsume Yuujinchou Go

I've been waiting for this to come out for a long time. This is one of my most favorite animes of all time. No matter how much I watch this anime, I keep on watching it again and again and still wanting to watch it more in the future. This show is a feel good, calm, smooth pacing and will make you want to smile again and again type of anime. If you haven't watched the last 4 seasons, I highly encourage you to start now! AS IN, RIGHT NOW! You'll definitely won't regret it and thank me afterwards. ♥

Watch Natsume Yuujinchou Season 1 | Zoku | San | Shi | Go


Yuri!!! on Ice

I wasn't supposed to watched this as early as now because I wanted to wait until it's finished. But I've seen videos of Victor ice skating so I decided to check it out. Oh, gosh. Bless my fangirl and fujoshi feels. Haha! Victor is so freaking hot and Junichi Suwabe as his seiyuu is the bomb. I couldn't ask for more. Other characters are funny, too. Don't forget to check this out! :)

Watch Yuri!!! on Ice HERE
---

Disclaimer:

This is just my personal preferences. I'm currently watching these animes and if by chance, I watch and like the other fall animes, I'll add it in this list. But right now, these guys are my personal pick and the only ones I'm following. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment