Thursday, October 13, 2016

REACTION: Hirunaka no Ryuusei Live Action Cast Revealed!!!


Mei Nagano as Suzume Yosano
Shohei Miura as Satsuki Shishio
Alan Shirahama as Daiki Mamura 

This is the worst day of my entire fangirl life! If you only knew how much I yearned for Sakaguchi Kentaro to be Mamura Daiki. I never, even for a second, thought of anyone else to be Mamura Daiki other than SakaKen. Imagine my disappointment when I saw this poster at work. Luckily, I just logged off so I am free to be devastated as much as I could. I just couldn't cry because my officemates were there but I was actually shaking and in the verge of crying. I felt like I just finished taking the Ice Bucket Challenge. My whole body felt numb and all I wanna do was burst into tears. I could feel my heart slowly being torn into pieces and my mind just couldn't accept the fact that this was reality. I'm not dreaming. Sakaguchi Kentaro will never be officially Mamura Daiki. 

What the hell happened? Why did they even made Sakaken to pose as Mamura Daiki for the magazine if they weren't planning on giving him the role? You made us hope! Pinaasa niyo kami ng sobra. What the freaking hell happened? I couldn't grasp the idea of 3D Mamura Daiki being someone else. I couldn't accept it. I can never accept it. I will never accept it. Casting Crews-tachi, how could you do this to us? What did we ever do wrong for us to deserve this? *rolling on the floor crying*

Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against Alan Shirahama. I mean, he's handsome and all but... he's still not Sakaguchi Kentaro. For years, my whole being was set that if ever there'd be a HnR live action, Sakaken will definitely be Mamura Daiki. 

Thanks for ruining my life, Casting Crews-tachi. 

Well, at least, Miura Shohei pulled off Shishio-sensei's hairstyle perfectly. 


How can I even move on from this?





#JusticeForSakaguchiKentaro

No comments:

Post a Comment