Wednesday, November 2, 2016

GIRLY STUFFS: October Favorites



 Hey guys~ 

So after posting about movie recommendations, reviews and a bunch of random Japanese-related stuffs, I decided to write about my favorites and not-so-favorite makeup/skincare products online. Aside from being a Japanese culture enthusiast, I'm also a skincare product (rarely makeup) enthusiast. Months ago, I blew off my savings because of them. Haha! And among the hoard of products that I bought, here are my favorites.







Dear Darling Water Tint
Brand: Etude House

This was a spur-of-the-moment kinda buy. I was hovering around Mall of Asia last September and saw Etude House. I've been wanting to buy a Korean roadshop lip tint for a long time and I finally bought one. The pigmentation is fine, lasting power is so-so but I still love it nevertheless. 

Price?
Around Php 200. Not that bad.

Will repurchase?
Probably not. I want to try other brands and other types, too!

Rating?
3.5/5




It's My Sun Cream
Brand: It's My

I'm almost done with this. I bought this last June, I think, from Althea Korea. I was just testing their services and I'm quite satisfied. What I liked about this product was it's not too sticky on my face. I have a really, really, really oily face that was why I abhor (wow, strong word. Haha!) anything that makes my face more stickier than how it should be. But this product is so lightweight so I really loved it. 

Price?
Php 240

Prices in Althea Korea are really cheap so you should definitely check them out!

Will repurchase? 
Probably not. I want to try more Korean sun creams so if you have any recommendations, tell me. 

Rating?
4/5





Broccoli Clearing Toner
Brand: Innisfree

Oh! I so love this toner. I also bought this from Althea Korea. I'm using it as a face mask. Lol. I take a few cotton pads, put this on and leave it on my face for like 10-20 minutes. It helps calm down my acne. And I really love the smell. It smells so nature-y but I'm addicted to it. I kept on smelling it over and over.

Price?
Php 370

Will repurchase?
Yes, why not? 

Rating?
5/5




Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Brand: Innisfree

I really like this clay mask. It makes my skin feel so clean after leaving this on for about 20-30 minutes. Got nothing much to say about this but I'm using this and Broccoli Toner alternately once or twice a week. It doesn't smell that nice but you can totally live with it. Haha!

Price?
Php 520

Will repurchase?
Not for now. I want to try other brands first. 

Rating:
3.5/5




Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita
Brand: iWhite Korea

This is like my holy-grail since last year. I've been loving this and this has been my all time favorite moisturizer! Need I say more?

Price?
Depends on where you'll purchase it:
Watsons is around Php 20
Provincial drugstore is around Php 27

Will repurchase?
I buy this weekly.

Rate?
5/5



Pimple Concealer with Tea Tree Oil
Brand: Careline

This was supposed to be a concealer but I use it as BB Cream. Haha! I've been suffering from acne breakouts since last year because of some medications that I needed to take and it's horrible. I've tried using BB creams but it makes my face really sticky and oily. So this is what I use as an alternative. It is super lightweight. The coverage is light to medium but I still keep on using it. What I also like about this is that it has an applicator so I don't contaminate the whole stuff. 

Price?
Php 90 in provincial Gaisano Mall. If I remember correctly, this only costs like Php 80 in Watsons. 

Will repurchase?
I'm on my 3rd tube. :D

Rating:
4.5/5 (I would've given a 5/5 if it has full coverage)




100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil
Brand: Human Nature 

This is my ultimate holy grail. I seriously thought that my pimple scars are hopeless but this lovely being gave me hope. It minimized the appearance of my scars. It takes a bit of time before it effects but I don't mind waiting. 

Price?
Around Php 145 on Robinson's Department Store

Will repurchase?
YES!!!

Rating?
5/5


You can shop in Althea Korea HERE. Their Free Shipping is currently just Php 999 which is Php 500 cheaper than when I bought products from them.

Disclaimer: All prices that are mentioned here are as of Nov 2016. And not because these products worked for me doesn't mean that it will work for you, too. But it doesn't hurt to give it a try. Especially Human Nature's Sunflower Oil. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment