Sunday, November 6, 2016

KDRAMA: Must-see Upcoming Korean Dramas for November 2016

So the month of November already kicked in and of course, I got to have my own personal picks among the upcoming Korean dramas for this month. And here's my list! 


3. Hwarang

Park Seo Joon, Minho and V… need I say more?




2. Legend of the Blue Sea

I’m not really a fan of Lee Min Ho but I’ll watch this because of Jun Ji Hyun! Haha! I know this will also be really entertaining because I have faith on Ji Hyun.


1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I watched the trailer and it is so freaking hilarious! I liked Lee Sung Kyung since Cheese in the Trap and I’m so happy that she finally got her first main role! Her acting is superb so I’m really looking forward to this. Not to mention that she’s paired with Nam Joo Hyuk, one of the most in-demand actors (and my one of my favs!) these days. I have high expectations! This is probably the one I’m looking forward to the most among the other upcoming Korean dramas.


I can't wait to start watching them!

Marya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment