Sunday, November 6, 2016

UPCOMING JAPANESE LIVE ACTION MOVIES THAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH




8. Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu

I never read the manga before but for the love of Chiba Yudai, I’ll watch it. Haha!


7. P to JK

I so love the manga. But because of the mangaka’s maternity leave, the manga was put on hold. I’m so glad that they’re making a live action adaptation. And the policeman is Kamenashi FREAKING Kazuya!


6. Fullmetal Alchemist

I don’t like Tsubasa Honda because of Aoharaido but my Yamada Ryosuke (my niban) will be playing Edward so I’m really looking forward for this!


5. Death Note: Light Up The World

After many years! Finally! This seems to be really interesting and the casts selection seems awesome! I’ve watched the trailer and I’m super excited! Plus Higashide is bae. Haha!


4.  Hirunaka no Ryuusei

This could’ve been my number one if Mamura Daiki’s character was played by Sakaguchi Kentaro but moving on, haha, I’m still looking forward to this because I like Nagano Mei. And I love Yamamori Mika-sensei and the manga so I’ll still support this even if this was my greatest heartbreak!


3. Peach Girl

I HATE the anime. So much. Momo is an indecisive bitch and I seriously hate her. Haha! But after seeing Inoo and Mackenyu in the trailer, how can I resist? HAHAHA. I’ve never seen Inoo so manly. He’s so adorable!


2. Nakimushi Pierrot no Kekkonshiki

This came out last September 2016 but since I live outside Japan, I have to wait for like 4 to 6 months for it to be translated in English. I’ve watched the trailer few months back and I’m hyped about this because of Mirai Shida. Though after watching Koe Koi and met Ryusei Ryo, I gained another reason to look forward to this!


1. Kimi to 100 Kaime no Koi

Sakaguchi Kentaro (my ichiban) is in it, need I say more? Haha! Seriously, I’m really looking forward to this! Finally! Guchitaro is the hero! The movie's theme seemed sad but what the hell! I don’t mind crying if it’s for Guchitaro. ♥

✪✪

I hope 2017 comes faster!

2 comments:

  1. Hi can i ask for a file or link for the nakimushi? I've been searching for English sub. But still nothing. Please help thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can i ask for a file or link for the nakimushi? I've been searching for English sub. But still nothing. Please help thank you :)

    ReplyDelete